Wednesday, August 31, 2016

[Electric Boats] Re: Okay, planning my solar charging installation.

 

As I have already stated, the storage is 48v. It is the propulsion bank of my boat. 220ah FLA, already installed and running for 3 years now. I am NOT planning to use 100w panels, precisely because 300w to 335w panels are more efficient and cost effective. Yes, I know about series/parallel. All I want to know is whether or not nominal 37VOC panels wired in series of 3, could possibly exceed 150VOC under ideal conditions, which would fry the controller. Only two such panels in series is only 74VOC. That would charge my bank but higher voltage would be better especially under marginal conditions.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (23)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment