Friday, August 26, 2016

[Electric Boats] Re: Latest Speed/Power Figures

 

Hey cool. Yeah I would like very much to be able to do this thing with my regular computer.I didn't think about just using a serial port. I wonder if there are any modern laptops with a serial port? Now that I have a proper desk on my boat maybe I should build me a nice tower, and put a serial port in it, I dont need my computer to be portable anymore, because my Note 3 (and my three backup Note 3s!) is rooted and stuffed with a 128GB MicroSD card, running a custom ROM and stripped down GApps, so I have a portable computer in my pocket and no longer really need to lug a laptop around. So maybe it is time to buy or build a desktop machine anyway. I notice that some of Kelly's new controllers can be configured with an android. I'm okay with that... actually. I can easily dedicate one of my Note 4's just for controller stuff.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (28)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment