Thursday, August 25, 2016

[Electric Boats] Re: Latest Speed/Power Figures

 

A clamp on ammeter isn't particularly accurate, when measuring small DC currents, or so I have always been told. I don't currently own one and due to lack of space and money for stuff I might not get much use from, so I think I will pass on that for right now. I don[t think the resolution or accuracy of the data would justify it. I need the money for beer, anyway.

nice page on Peukert's. A little wordy but thats not a bad thing. I been mostly just guestimating in light of past experience of me and others. I will crunch the numbers but I think I am in the ballpark with the 10a discharge. I knew that there were ways of calculating an approximation but I figured I can approximate without all calculations, especially once I have hard empirical data on a particular setup. But my calculator is trying to get my attention so maybe tonight...

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment