Saturday, April 10, 2010

[Electric Boats] Lynch / Agni Motors - Reply

 

I was sent this email in response to my ?s re the motors:

##########

Sat, April 10, 2010 3:12:40 AM
Lynch / Agni Motors
From:
able Roberts <electricvehiclethailand@gmail.com>
Add to Contacts
To: nssteamer1@yahoo.com
Hello Colin

I'm not sure how to post up on line so I have sent to you, maybe you can relay the message.

The Lynch and Agni motors are two completely different items and entities, with a common background that is not very nice for the Guys of Agni motors.

The original design continued to be built by Agni motors of India, with the inventor of the motor Cedric Lynch.
The Agnis are in fact cheaper and in my view better motors which can be bought via Agnimotors.com

The lynch motors however have the ability build varying models of the Agni, increased power ect.

I use Agnis in all my projects, boats and land vehicles and are my first choice

www.Agnimotors.com
hope this helps

Electric Vehicle Thailand.
Electric Vehicle Thailand

##########

Cheers Colin


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment