Wednesday, April 28, 2010

[Electric Boats] Re: Controller for 300w and microprocessor

 

Why the microprocessor rather than one of the more common potentiometer throttles? And are you really only expecting maximum current loads of less than 10A? Is this for a boat?

Eric
Marina del Rey, CA

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "williamdickenson55" <williamdickenson55@...> wrote:
>
> I've been digging through the various controller circuits and while I am finding more than a few excellent controllers, I am not finding one that can be controlled by a microprocessor.
>
> Anyone know of a good one ? I've got everything running on my test setup so I don't have the real motor yet either, but I need the controller to get the software written. I need somewhere around 48V / 300-400W.
>
> I thought I saw one that could control 2 motors but that may have been in a parallel universe.
>
> Thank you all
>

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment