Wednesday, April 28, 2010

[Electric Boats] Controller for 300w and microprocessor

 

I've been digging through the various controller circuits and while I am finding more than a few excellent controllers, I am not finding one that can be controlled by a microprocessor.

Anyone know of a good one ? I've got everything running on my test setup so I don't have the real motor yet either, but I need the controller to get the software written. I need somewhere around 48V / 300-400W.

I thought I saw one that could control 2 motors but that may have been in a parallel universe.

Thank you all

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment