Thursday, April 29, 2010

[Electric Boats] Bristol 32 electric sailboat is for sale!

 

If this is not the place for this, I apologize and understand that this can be moved.

I converted my Bristol 32 sailboat to full electric with dual 215 amp odyssey PC-1800 48 volt banks (LOOK THESE BABIES UP!!), Perko switched.

I was going to build the PMAR motor/controller etc... myself but ran into issues with some parts and the cost of the extruded aluminum would have been unreal. So I went with the SolidNav setup since it was exactly what I would have built anyway.

We sailed the boat on the upper Hudson all summer last year but have moved to Florida. We are selling the sailboat but will be installing this EXACT same setup in a Catamaran that we have plans for in the next few years!

I have the boat listed for $27,800 for interested parties and I can send E-Mail of the setup and the rest of the boat images upon request.

For anyone who may be interested, you may contact me at scott.hennet@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance

Scott Hennet

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment