Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Next problem: batteries and others.

 

Using a remote waterer reduces babysitting and makes an easy water one shot water station.  The other advantage is batteries can be somewhat remote in locations that are hard to handle via the standard caps.

Kevin Pemberton

 

Biggest problem with flooded is babysitting the water in the cells. I have 12 x 12V so - 72 cells to watch. When I had low-amp quad chargers it wasn't a big deal - now with a high-amp 48V, I definitely have to watch them more (moral - stick with low-amp quad-bank - I wish I had stayed that route)


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment