Wednesday, October 7, 2009

[Electric Boats] Honda 2000I

 

Hi Electric Clan,
I have been following this site for more than a year now and all of the input that is not repetitive very interesting. I am South African and left Delaware last August with a dead motor, find myself now in the Azores where I dumped the 4107  and I am in the Process of DC propulsion. The hardest part I find in doing this is dealing with the vendors who sell all the bits and pieces, I know that there was some cases where the dealers ran with the cash and no goods, so I get nervous when I am told continuously wire the funds to my account and I will send you the goods? I wonder what is wrong with a credit card drawn on a US bank or is there some other agenda.
I read with interest the amount of people ecstatic with the Honda 2000 I, bought one of these marvelous little machines in the US before I left and have about 3 hours on it, any body coming this way who need one as I am doing my conversion strictly 48V DC and 230V AC, I intend cruising this part of the world for some time as the Visa requirements in the US is like to much hard work and have no further use for it.
Fair Winds,
Paul Beaurain.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment