Monday, October 19, 2009

[Electric Boats] Re: Small leg question

 

If it was for just the lightning I would but I am also working on a short fat dingy that needs a little more when loaded. The dingy unlike the Lightning is not a efficent hull form it is a load carrier. One moter two boats different days and places.

Jon
63 Lightning *8175

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Henry Rose <henry@...> wrote:
>
> I'm new to this list, so my apologies if I've misunderstood the
> protocol. I have owned a 1963 wooden Lightning class for 14 years. I
> added a Minn Kota 55lb. thrust trolling motor the first season and was
> very happy with it. I had one AGM Exide battery that lasted about 4
> years. The motor was used for getting in and out of the harbour until
> I had enough confidence to sail all the way (around the time the
> battery died), so I don't use it anymore, but it was a pretty good
> match--silent, fast enough, 25 lbs. Maybe you could find a used one.
>
> Henry Rose
>
>
> cel: 416-831-9450
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment