Sunday, October 18, 2009

[Electric Boats] Re: Small leg question

 

I'm new to this list, so my apologies if I've misunderstood the
protocol. I have owned a 1963 wooden Lightning class for 14 years. I
added a Minn Kota 55lb. thrust trolling motor the first season and was
very happy with it. I had one AGM Exide battery that lasted about 4
years. The motor was used for getting in and out of the harbour until
I had enough confidence to sail all the way (around the time the
battery died), so I don't use it anymore, but it was a pretty good
match--silent, fast enough, 25 lbs. Maybe you could find a used one.

Henry Rose

cel: 416-831-9450

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Weight Management Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Join the challenge

and lose weight.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment