Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Re: [Electric Boats] 48VDC-120VAC inverter

 

Tom:
 
Thanks to Matt Geier who gave me a link to a company called TBS and who have been most responsive to my "Xantrex" battery monitor display issue. While looking at their site I noticed that they might have what you are looking for. You can see their product line here:
http://www.tbs-electronics.nl/products.htm
 
Mike
http://biankablog.blogspot.com

--- On Tue, 10/20/09, Tom <boat_works@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Tom <boat_works@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Electric Boats] 48VDC-120VAC inverter
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 6:50 AM

 

I've been building a 21' x 7'x 21" electric launch on and off for the past year, and am finally getting to the point where I need to sort out the electrical system.

I will be running a 48V system, and am considering having AC power available on board for small loads. No need for more than 1.5 KW output or true sine wave output.

Has anybody seen a 48V input inverter that would suit my needs? Yhe ones I've seen available are intended for much larger applications than mine, and cost far more than a 2KW Honda generator. I would like to avoid a generator, but maybe there is no alternative.

Thanks for your suggestions,
Tom

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment