Thursday, October 22, 2009

[Electric Boats] DC Telecom Generator

 

I just got back from the Canton Fair in China where I found a supplier of Gasoline DC Telecom Generators. There is one that looks like a Honda Portable Inverter Generator. The unit is rated at 1.6 kw, weighs 50 pounds, and it looks to be very quiet (variable speed type). The output is 52.5 VDC at 30.5 Amps. I am trying to find if they sell them in the USA. They quoted me a price of $1100, FOB China. I wanted to purchase one for my electric outboard testing.
They also have a 2.8 kw, at 48 VDC and 53 amps, but this weighs 180 pounds. I would rather purchase two of the smaller ones and put them in parallel. I will try to upload the product literature to the photos area.

John Fiorenza
Mars Electric LLC

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Celebrity Parents

Spotlight on Kids

Hollywood families

share stories

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment