Thursday, October 22, 2009

[Electric Boats] Re: Electric power in Brazil

 

Hi Sergio,

I also live in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and I am planning to use an electric power in my next sailboat (to be build).

I think one of our difficulties will be to find the parts or to have them imported (very expensive probably)

If you find anything, please share, cause we have a group that is willing to build 5 or 6 electric sailboats...

Best regards,
luiz

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Sergio <rss45000@...> wrote:
>
> I am trying to find some company here in Brazil to replace my diesel engine of my sailboat (31 ft) and I couldn´t find anyone. Somebody can help me in this project?
> Best regards
> Sergio
>
> Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para armazenamento!
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Group Charity

Loans that

change lives

Kiva.org

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment