Sunday, September 21, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: pmac water cooling?

 

Yes, John I do have two in house, and one other on order soon.  Then I plan on a different one for yet another project.   I have a personal consultant (100 e- mails on file ) in the  Golden motor factory,  so we talk it out, my chargers  are from a different source, plus I am a sales rep for two major battery lines.  I only reply to h20dragon@centurytel.net, not allowed to, on this site. 
 
Thanks,   Cal 
 
 
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 10:11 AM
Subject: [Electric Boats] Re: pmac water cooling?
 
 

I can find Golden Motors online but very little about the specs of the motors.  Does anyone know where to get the info?

Cal, did you say you were using one?

thanks,
John

--
Flatwater Electronics
www.flatwaterfarm.com
"Neurosurgery for computer looms."

__._,_.___

Posted by: "cal" <h20dragon@centurytel.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment