Monday, September 22, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: pmac water cooling?

 

Yeah john – I have an extra 5kw unit that I am looking for another project to do.  It will do almost anything at 48 volts, a great motor like the one on my outboard.  Can't decide on a good use for it, I have a Suzuki outboard donor, but also need to get the bike finished.  Loads of fun to figure out.
 
Have a great day,  Cal 
 
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 7:28 PM
Subject: [Electric Boats] Re: pmac water cooling?
 
 

I spoke too soon, found the right website and the specs for the Golden Motors.

The 3 kW motor looks interesting for a small boat outboard, and available water cooled.

John

--
Flatwater Electronics
www.flatwaterfarm.com
"Neurosurgery for computer looms."

__._,_.___

Posted by: "cal" <h20dragon@centurytel.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment