Monday, September 3, 2012

[Electric Boats] Re: No Group Activity in over a week?

 



Hi Mike,

It's been too hot to work on getting a 50-year old engine coupling off the existing shaft, so I've been busy doing non-electric boat stuff (sanding, beer'ing, and so on)...

Otherwise, since we talked, I visited Valence Technology's headquarters in Austin, Texas, and picked up some of their original literature on the Lithium batteries that I will be using with the 100ibl Quitorque system I punched from Electric Yachts of Southern California. Also found out that these are their first generation batteries. They are now producing their 3rd Gen. So, the most I've done to warrant mention in this group is that I've updated Sine Metu's eDrive post with this information and scanned a couple of documents into it as well: http://sailingsinemetu.com/2012/01/31/sailing-sine-metu-edrive/

I hope everyone is enjoying a great Labor Day weekend out on the water!

Ciao!

JB
Sine Metu

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Gunning" <mike@...> wrote:
>
> Just checking to see if the group is still active as I have not seen a posting in over a week.
> Go Trogans - Fight On!
> Mike Electric Yachts So Cal
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment