Friday, September 21, 2012

Re: [Electric Boats] Anybody going to the Electric Boat Show in Seattle?

 

I will be there in spirit. Wish I could have been at the show but other priorities were made before show was announced. Wishing everyone a great show and dry weather! Hope to hear all about it here on the site! Be Safe and Fair Winds.
 
Woody
Ray Electric Outboards
Cape Coral Fl
 
"I'm damned; I'm in love with the wind swept, stormy sea. Drawn by her rawness, her salty-scented spray tugs at my heart and my soul", "So Many Boats, So Little Time!"
From: Joe Lawton <waco77000@yahoo.com>
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Electric Boats] Anybody going to the Electric Boat Show in Seattle?
 
Roland
I plan on being there with my 'JODI III'.  A 15.5'  Selway-Fisher 'Fanny' steam launch that I built from scratch and installed an AMeP 2 kw motor.  I plan to launch at Sunnyside and motor down to CWB.  I look forward to meeting you.  I am a coot from Oregon.

Keep on Sparkin'

Joe L
 


--- On Thu, 9/20/12, Roland Rodriguez <rolandrodriguez@gmail.com> wrote:


 
Hi,

Just wondering if anybody from this group up here in the Pacific
Northwest is going to be at the Electric Boat Show in Seattle at the
Center for Wooden Boats on Sunday? If so, will you be showcasing your
boat? I'd love to stop by and say hi and see what you've got!

http://www.cwb.org/about-cwb/calendar?trumbaEmbed=date%3D20120922#/?i=1

Thanks,

Roland

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment