Saturday, September 22, 2012

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: electricity from heat

 

I did give you a link in another post. in the PDFs you will find all the
math as well as a 12v charging system you can follow to accomplish a 48v
system. If you have trouble with the math the TE tech company will do
the math for you. I simply followed the system they explored in their
literature. I changed a few values like the output amps and temp values
to suit my needs and vola a working system. You could do the same
without to much trouble.

Most of the people I have seen on the net doing something with these
modules are just experimenting without the know how and supply way to
much heat and burn up the device. With the info from TE tech you can
make a reliable system.

Don't get me wrong. My only reason for spending any effort on the system
was quiet operation through the night. In my system I have room to
increase the battery bank without inconvenence but don't need to with a
little help that this system provides. Your needs will vary depending on
your power needs.

Kevin Pemberton

On 09/21/2012 04:55 PM, mkriley48 wrote:
> wow that is way over my head. do you have any links to people actually doing it?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment