Monday, September 24, 2012

Re: [Electric Boats] 4/0 cable

 

I picked this up from a dockmate that really needed some cash.  I used about 12' of each and figured I could resell the remainder for close to what I paid for it.  Of course, in my typical fashion, I most likely will come out on the wrong end of the stick on the deal.

This Berkshire cable is actually very flexible, I found it quite easy to work with.

William


 
William, next time you might want to buy welding cable. It has a neoprene jacket 
6.87 a foot, free shipping over $99 - black and red
 welding cable is many fine wires so is super flexible, doesn't work harden.
Kirk


Will Rogers quote: "Stupidity got us into this – why can't it get us out?" 


From: william <wmunger@programmer.net>
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 7:53 AM
Subject: [Electric Boats] 4/0 cable

 
I have a 50ft spool of Yellow 4/0 and a 38ft spool of Red 4/0 boat cable made by Berkshire. This sells for $13/ft at West Marine and $9.72/ft at Genuine Deals. Any chance any of you guys would be interested in all or part of it? $600 for all or $8/ft or barter for air condition system or any other interesting items of like value.




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment