Monday, September 24, 2012

[Electric Boats] New to the group

 

Hello just joined the group. My wife and I just bought a C&C 26 sailboat that is a fixer upper and it has no inboard so I am interested in the idea of an electric drive. I am an artist and a woodworking and work for Elco doing woodworking about fourteen years ago when they were local. I have been reading everything I can find on the internet about conversions. I like what I see at Electric Yacht and was wondering if people had experience there. I see thunder struck and a couple other sites have saiboat kits but they are pretty basic. I would prefer not to have a direct drive set up. At this point I don't know if I want a turnkey system or a kit or to buy the pieces and put together my own system. Bill Sterling

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment