Thursday, August 6, 2009

[Electric Boats] Solid Nav question for new boat

 

Hello,
I apologize in advance because I have discussed this unit here before and I know there are old posts, but my on-line time is limited.
My wife and I are working toward the purchase of a new Compac 27. We are definitely going electric. My prior research (which was about a year or two ago) indicated that the Solid Nav unit was the most reasonable in price and was the best fit for a "drop in" new installation.
The folks at Compac were impressed when they talked to the representative (they had a bad experience with the re-e-power and were hesitant about the electric motor).
Has there been any new products that are as good a match as the Solid Nav in terms of ease of installation, price, and you don't need to be an electronic engineer to run and maintain the system?
Thanks,
Richard

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment