Friday, August 21, 2009

Re: [Electric Boats] Built my 24v 40ah LIFEPO4 battery

 

These are the Sky Energy Cells.

Chris

On 8/21/09 12:40 AM, "James Sizemore" <james@deny.org> wrote:

> Did you get the Thunder-sky or Sky-energy batteries?
>
>
> On Aug 20, 2009, at 8:21 PM, cwitzgal wrote:
>
>> HI all;
>>
>> I finally received my LIFEPO4 cells form evcomponents last Friday. I
>> got
>> busy this past weekend putting my pack together. Thi is to power a
>> Torqueedo.
>>
>> If is eight 40ah cells in series, mounted in an Orange waterproof
>> ammo style
>> box I bought from West Marine. I‚ll try and get some pics up soon.
>> The only
>> glitch is that the power supply I got from ecitypower.com is getting
>> really
>> hot, and the fan is not coming on. It is a 24v 15a power supply, so
>> there is
>> some current flowing there! I have sent a note to them, and I await
>> a reply.
>> Just how hot should these things get? It is in an aluminum
>> enclosure, with
>> an internal fan that vents to the outside (but is not running). I
>> unplugged
>> it when it started to smell of burn-in.
>>
>> Chris
>>
>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>>
>>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Support Group

Lose lbs together

Share your weight-

loss successes.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment