Friday, August 14, 2009

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Re-e-power Problem

 

Audeojue
I apologize to Scott if my comments made him or others like yourself upset in any way. Sorry Scott!
 
 I've been checking out ways to repower my conversion  and had checked out both companies to see if they had what I might be looking for. Both seemed to be more than I needed for my 18' boat. If I had a 40 footer I'd definitely want Scott's power system! I had also read some disparaging reports about re-e-power in earlier messages and in google searching the company.I would have been extremely upset if I did not get what I paid for and I believe that Scott summed up his end of the conversation pretty well last night.
 
Maybe this will be the last of this thread and no one else will have to get upset. Let the appropriate parties take care of this and good luck to you all  We share a common interest and should work toward a common goal. We can't do that by bickering.
 
GO ELECTRIC!!!!!!!!
 
Kevin
 
P.S.  I'm working hard to get my conversion ready for a fall launch and will get back to the power issue once some much neded body work is accomplished.I'l keep you all informed and with pics...and no negativity!
--- On Fri, 8/14/09, audeojude <audeojude@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: audeojude <audeojude@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Electric Boats] Re: Re-e-power Problem
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 9:47 AM

 

Wow
I'm not sure you intended to be so sideways slanderous of scott but I think he deserves an apology. He didn't condone the described situation. Just threw in an possible explanation as to why kevin plank is having problems. I totally got what he was saying as i am a business owner and the economy has not been kind to my business this last year either.(by the way I don't know scott nor have even talked to him so this isn't a friend of his defending him.)

Kevin certainly owes the refund given the explained situation. Sadly he might not have the money anymore and it becomes a very nasty mess at that point.

I hope that this situation is resolved to the interested partys satisfaction but it doesn't need to turn into a flame war with uninvolved people trashing everyone in sight. For those of us not directly involved in this situation lets just chill and let the interested party's deal with it. It's good that we hear what is going on, not good for us to get involved.

--- In electricboats@ yahoogroups. com, "kevintorpey" <kevintorpey@ ...> wrote:
>
> Scott,
>
> I don't think you're being fair to yourself or your company to defend the situation regarding re-e-power.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment