Sunday, August 16, 2009

Re: [Electric Boats] Searching the ideal electric propulsion system

 

Oh, and I forgot about your Kräutler question. I do have their link also. http://www.kraeutler.at/boatmotors.html Their homepage is again in german since they probably mostly sell to germans and austrians cruising on the non ICE-lakes in central europe. In my experience both Kräutler and the belgian company belmann (who also sell austrian pod-like systems built by aquamot) answer on questions and price requests very fast (I wrote in german). The engeneering is what I heard very good and reliable and of course also has its price.
Anyway it's all theory and hearsay for me since I have never been on an electric boat so far (not counting a trip with a cheap trolling motor on a rowing boat...)

Matti

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Own a business?

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment