Sunday, August 16, 2009

[Electric Boats] Re: Portable chargers?

 

Eric,

I use the 2000i for my Zivan 48V charger. I thought long and hard about the 1000i, but went the next step up for two reasons. One, I was concerned about running a generator at near max for long periods, and two - with the 2000i I can run my 12v (10A) house bank charger at the same time.

Merrick

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <ewdysar@...> wrote:
>
> Does anyone know if the Honda 1000i will run a 48w 15A charger? If the charger is 85% efficient, then the 900w output of the 1000i should cover the load.
>
> Does anyone know if the Honda 2000i will run 2 48W 15A chargers at the same time? This time the 1600w continuous doesn't really cover the requisite 1440w output to run 2 85% efficient chargers, it's 80w short.
>
> Does anyone have any practical experience with this issue?
>
> Thanks,
> Eric
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment