Sunday, June 14, 2009

[Electric Boats] Re: Beginners Guide



A great idea and service, Keith. Many thanks.

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "aweekdaysailor" <aweekdaysailor@...> wrote:
>
> Lately I've found myself and others answering the same questions a lot, and one of the reasons of course is that, while a ton of information is available here, it's somewhat daunting to get at (if Yahoo's group search is even working which seems spotty at best). Many of the answers are buried in long, intimidating threads containing much debate and little resolution.
>
> With that in mind, and somewhat based on earlier FAQ efforts - I threw together a Beginners Guide. It's got a lot of my own, possibly incorrect, opinions and observations, so I didn't want to represent it as an FAQ for this group. But it's there, and might be a convenient resource to point the NOOBs (newbies) at vs repeating the same responses to the group.
>
> http://sites.google.com/site/electricboating/Home
>
> Not complete by any means, but a good start I think. If anyone wants to contribute a specific section please contact me offlist. In particular I think there is a crying need for parts lists and suppliers so if anyone can provide documentation on their installation that would help.
>
> -Keith
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Group Charity

Hands On Network

Volunteering has

never been so easy

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment