Monday, June 22, 2009

[Electric Boats] Re: Parts List for Electric Conversion



Hi Roy,

I have an electric inboard on my Ericson 27. Let me know if you would like to take a look at it. The boat's on "R" dock in Santa Cruz.

Mark

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Roy Obrecht" <herrobrecht@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> I'm considering this option as well. I have an '84 Catalina 30 with seized universal 25 diesel. Sometime soon I'm going to pull the engine. While I'm at it, I want to replace the shaft with the leak proof type (hate water in the bilge).
>
> My goals are a little different. I would consider a cheaper option of 30-60 minutes run time, maybe even 15 minutes. I just need to get in an out of the harbor. I don't need four knots of speed although it's good to have the power option in case there are breakers at the harbor entrance to over come.
>
> Have you made any progress in your research?
>
> Cheers,
>
> -Roy
>
> Santa Cruz, California
>
>
> --- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "dtetta" <dtetta@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello-
> > I have decided to try and convert my catalina 30 from diesel to electric, and am thrilled to have found this group. I have been searching the postings for any sample parts lists and prices. Any recommendations on previous posts that have covered this topic?
> >
> > Dave Tetta
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Improve your business

by community exchange

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment