Thursday, June 18, 2009

[Electric Boats] Re: motor overheating



Mark,
I'm not sure. I mounted the motor and controller on an aluminum frame. I believed this to be a heat sink system.
--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "acsarfkram" <acsarfkram@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Bob,
>
> Did you design a heat-sink into your system?
>
> Mark
>
> --- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "rbrt.beebe" <rbrt.beebe@> wrote:
> >
> > I installed the Thunderstruck sailboat kit in my Hunter 27.
> > I'm having problems with the motor overheating.
> > I've adjusted the packing gland so as to have the proper drip for cooling and the prop shaft is turning freely.
> > I would appreciate any other considerations/advice to resolve this condition.
> > Thanks,Bob
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Discover auto groups

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment