Thursday, June 18, 2009

[Electric Boats] Re: motor overheating



Hi Bob,

Did you design a heat-sink into your system?

Mark

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "rbrt.beebe" <rbrt.beebe@...> wrote:
>
> I installed the Thunderstruck sailboat kit in my Hunter 27.
> I'm having problems with the motor overheating.
> I've adjusted the packing gland so as to have the proper drip for cooling and the prop shaft is turning freely.
> I would appreciate any other considerations/advice to resolve this condition.
> Thanks,Bob
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Discover auto groups

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment