Thursday, June 18, 2009

Re: [Electric Boats] motor overheating



could be too much prop -- I had the same problem with my solidnav
system until I put a more appropriately sized prop -- 16 x 14 down to
a 12 x 10 in my application (36ft columbia) still testing the system
but no more overheating issues

On Jun 18, 2009, at 8:13 AM, rbrt.beebe wrote:

>
>
> I installed the Thunderstruck sailboat kit in my Hunter 27.
> I'm having problems with the motor overheating.
> I've adjusted the packing gland so as to have the proper drip for
> cooling and the prop shaft is turning freely.
> I would appreciate any other considerations/advice to resolve this
> condition.
> Thanks,Bob
>
>
>

Lamar Felder
lamarfelder.com >> design + technology
713 517 0516

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yahoo! Groups

Weight Management Challenge

Join others who

are losing pounds.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment