Monday, May 15, 2017

[Electric Boats] Re: Heinzmann PERM motors [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from q6wj7u7zzmxbqzbw7jp6bbz5dljfi7n4hc2p47cz@yahoo.com [electricboats] included below]

Thanks again, I should have said 10kW continuous. I can't remember how I found PERM but I do remember the Lynch/Agni/Saietta chain of development. In my search for a motor I've found wide variences in the torque available from motors that are close in other specs. Given that one of the attractions of electric drive is high torque at low revs, it's surprising how many vendors don't even quote a torque figure.


What I think I'm looking for is a AC 10kW continious setup where the motor spins at it's most efficient speed & the output, via gears, belt etc, is reduced to 600 -900 RPM. This arrangement should give me 85% of hull speed.

I appreciate your interest, I've attached a file that contains my boat specs, towing tests etc. Any ideas you have would be very welcome. Peter

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from q6wj7u7zzmxbqzbw7jp6bbz5dljfi7n4hc2p47cz@yahoo.com [electricboats] | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 File(s)


Posted by: q6wj7u7zzmxbqzbw7jp6bbz5dljfi7n4hc2p47cz@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment