Friday, February 3, 2017

[Electric Boats] Re: Adding batteries in series to an existing bank... thoughts?

 

Okay thanks for the replies. I think I will stick with 48v, two separate banks. The motor will want a higher reduction ratio at 96v, anyway. Series is tempting, and I thought about going series for now and breaking up the pack when the 3yo batteries start getting weak, but meh. I am still gonna enjoy a lot of extra range and redundancy and I am all about redundancy. I have redundant backup EVERYTHING now, except for the prop shaft. And battery. I am liking the idea of two banks more and more as I think on it.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment