Thursday, September 6, 2012

Re: [Electric Boats] lifepo4 for sale

 

hi Chris,
say, what is the volt rating of those "cells" you are selling , eh ?



From: Chris Witzgall <chris@witzgall.org>
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, September 6, 2012 8:31:18 AM
Subject: [Electric Boats] lifepo4 for sale

 

Hi all;

I have (4), Hipower LIFEPO4 200ah cells for sale. They are unused, and
surplus to my needs. I bought them last year. They include bus bars,
and are drilled for bolts as well. 3c continuous discharge capability.
In original shipping boxes from China.

These would make a great house bank for somebody. I have eight of
them setup as my house bank.size is 58W*220L*330H mm each. $900
shipped to CONUS.

Chris

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment