Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Re: [Electric Boats] battery costs

 

Andrew, are you talkin 1 $800 24vdc battery, or what?
I am , for my vessel, thinkin , 8pcs , individual 6v batteries , $ 300 each , batteries of 6vdc
strapped down into under the saloon floor the keel , benefiting balance, and wired into arrays accordingly.
so to answer you retoric question , sounds great , cept , I think I need 48 v , for a E.Y. system as I understand it .
so . . . we have Mike , and George , whom we can , thankfully ask , for a wee physics lesson then mates!
perhaps maybe this other fellow, Aaron Vivian , will sign in as he said he would and further enlighten our little minds , eh ?
weeel , I must indulge my better half in going out to dinner , so we must resume this convo  on the morrow , eh mates?





From: Andrew Gilchrist <andrew@fastelectrics.com>
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, September 5, 2012 8:40:32 PM
Subject: [Electric Boats] battery costs

 

How does and $800  24v 50ah LiFe sound? Keep in mind that similar to at least a 100ah lead acid battery

 

These should not be too far away  

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment