Sunday, February 27, 2011

Re: [Electric Boats] Torqeedo Tender?

 

Rob:
 
Have you looked at the Electric Paddle? I was thinking about a Torqeedo as a replacement when my 2HP Honda BF2 dingy outboard dies:
 But, I'm thinking this Electric Paddle might fit my needs very nicely. It's cheaper than the Torqeedo too!  Just seems like the most appropriate technology for getting out to the mooring and occasional gunkholing. Most of the time I row but, this unit could provide a nice assist when bucking head winds or current too. You might want to check it out.
 
Capt. Mike
 

--- On Sun, 2/27/11, Rob Johnson <dopeydriver@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

From: Rob Johnson <dopeydriver@yahoo.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Electric Boats] Torqeedo Tender?
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 12:16 AM

 
James , I use my tender to get out to my boat on a swing mooring , and leave the tender on the mooring , while I am gone.
How secure is the Torqeedo ? , can it be locked in to the boat ?.
Since the battery is integral with the motor , I wouldn't be able to take the motor with me , while I am gone .
Regards Rob J. 


From: James Sizemore <james@deny.org>
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, 27 February, 2011 10:58:46 AM
Subject: [Electric Boats] Torqeedo Tender?

Anyone go to the Miami boat show?  Curious if anyone got a look at this tender.

http://boatinglocal.com/news/torqeedo-unveils-solar-electric-tender.html

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/electricboats/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/electricboats/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    electricboats-digest@yahoogroups.com
    electricboats-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    electricboats-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment