Saturday, February 26, 2011

[Electric Boats] Schematic or diagram of system help

 

Chaplain on Deck:

I am new to this forum and am converting my 1974 Cal-29 to electric. I just purchased the 100ibl motor through electric yachts. I am getting 8 US AGM 31 batteries to power the system and have a question. Should I make two banks of four or connect the two banks in parallel? If anyone has a schematic or diagram on how to hook up the system – your input would be wonderful!

Also, if you have any advise - so far we have decomissioned the diesel engine and fuel tank, and have cleaned and painted the engine space. What should we do next?

I will post some photos...
BTW – Mike at www.electricyachtssocal.com has been GREAT, as well as Scott at www.electricyacht.com/

~~(\_~~~~~(\_~~~
~~~~(\_~~~~(\_~~~

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment