Saturday, February 26, 2011

[Electric Boats] Re: Guest chargers

 

G'day Richard,
I have a 45amp Guest Charger i've been using on my boat for about 8
months now. I pulled the eyes off and replaced with battery clips such as battery charger uses. This allows me to move one leg around to each
12v battery. In a few weeks will get a new Guest 12v 4 bank. This is only a 3 bank but has worked out ok with the honda 2000.

Cheers
Robbie
SV Qwave

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Richard Mair <fullkeel2000@...> wrote:
>
> Has anyone had any experience with Guest pro chargers..They are a lot easier to find out here on the Canadian east coast than Dual Pro.
> Still looking for a Dual pro supply.
> I can get two guest pro 24 volt bank chargers new at a good price.
> Richard
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment