Wednesday, February 23, 2011

[Electric Boats] Electric-Sailboat

 

I have recently acquired a popular website: www.electric-sailboat.com. Carl Borey built this website about his boat "Sparky" and later that system became the prototype of the Solidnav system. I am in the business of re-powering sailboats with electric propulsion and I have my own business website with a different system.
I would like to offer this popular website as a site to the electric sailboat community to share pictures and details about their boats. It will not replace this blog but will be a clearing house for the electric sailboat community to share information and hopefully encourage others to re-power with electric. The site will be open to all boat owners regardless of the system they installed, own design or commercially purchased. I envision the sight having boats separated by boat manufacturer and size: all Catalina boats together, all Newport together, etc.
Carl has offered to continue to host the site but is limited in time to upgrade it to offer the information I have listed. I will therefore solicit others to assist in the monitoring of the site as advisers and will have my web manager post the information when provided.
I look forward to the comments from this blog.
Regards,
Mike

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment