Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Re: [Electric Boats] all new "CAMUS"

 

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "dennis wolfe" <dwolfe@...> wrote:
>And to think, I thought I had an original idea in MY entire life... Hats off to you David, you've done very well.

Kevin Torpey
> David,
>
> Congratulations on a very nice boat and one that pushes the envelope of e boat performance with off-the-shelf available technology.
>
> Can you share the technical details? Battery bank? Range at speed?
>
> Denny Wolfe
> www.wolfEboats.com
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: David Dommen
> To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 9:43 AM
> Subject: [Electric Boats] all new "CAMUS"
>
>
> Hello to the electric boats group!
>
> I'm David and I like to introduce me and my all new boat, the CAMUS. This boat is my diploma (studying product-design at Münster, germany) and I worked on it since march this year: Projecting, sketching and building work had to be done til 16th of July and.... Here we are. This electric one is 5.5 m (18 ft) long and has a width of 1..35 m (4,4 ft). Fitted with a torqeedo cruise 4.0 R it goes up to 22 km/h - performing as an unskilled built prototype. Rigth now I'm searching for ways to manage the market-placement of my boat.
> If there is anybody interested in further detailed information please contact me, visit youtube or our website at www.dommen.de where a blog is coming up. I'm looking forward to your questions!
>
> David.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment