Sunday, August 2, 2009

[Electric Boats] www.independencegreenyachts.com

 

I found this advertisement in Passagemaker today: http://www.independencegreenyachts.com/how.html
Out side of the fact they have not built one yet. I am curious what
there source is for the "75 KW 480 V AC external azimuthing
submersible electric motors" any one know? Also would be curious
about the source for the fuelcell. I wonder how long it runs before
they have to replace the membranes? Hope they build one so I we can
see what the real world performance numbers look like.

Coleman made a small fuelcell for data-center application, I think I
will go see if I can find pricing on it. See if I can find cost/
weight/lifespan per watt for a comparison to Batteries.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Share experiences

with owners like you

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment