Wednesday, August 12, 2009

[Electric Boats] Buyer Beware about RE-E-POWER.com

 

On 5/3/09 I sent RE-E-POWER.com $3,459 for EPod 2000 and later an additional $210.00. He promised to ship in 4 weeks. After numerous inquires about my unit and when it would ship, I sent Kevin an email the morning of 6/24/09 and asked for a refund. After all of his broken promises about shipping, I figured he would never ship me a unit. He shipped on 8/24/09 AFTER I requested a refund and AFTER I requested that he NOT ship. What arrived was unbelievable, the unit had a large scratch on the side, rust on the mounting post holes and WATER INSIDE the unit! It was missing the prop, two other parts and the instruction/installation manual. Completely useless and USED.
I immediately shipped the partial used unit back and have been trying to get a refund through my credit card company and PayPal. I have requested a refund (any refund) from Kevin. He replied that he had $270 in his bank account. I asked for a partial refund and I said I would work with him on a payment plan. No response until today, when I gave him one last chance to act like a responsible businessman. He said "I fully intend to work something out with you" but I have received no money or payment plan.
I plan to continue to work to get my money back, and will use the court system if needed. I also expect RE-E-POWER to go out of business soon.
You can choose to do business with Kevin Plank and RE-E-POWER.com but you now do so with full knowledge of his business practices.
I inquired on this forum about RE-E-POWER.com and no one warned me, I feel an obligation to tell everyone the truth about RE-E-POWER.com.
Napa Scott

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Love cars? Check out the

Auto Enthusiast Zone

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment