Sunday, June 18, 2017

[Electric Boats] Re: Feasible to change to 6v golf cart batteries?

 

I put a pdf in the files section this morning describing a Simple Battery Temperature Monitor, with sample circuit and description/discussion.

Alternative download location:  www.flatwaterfarm.com/Battery.html

I chose for my example a set point of 50 deg C.  That's not cast in stone, just a good starting point I think.  I chose that because my battery charger uses that as the maximum temperature for charging.  Maybe someone (James??) has some better information.

Hope this is useful to some on the list.  Reply with questions. The article has my email at the end if anyone wants to contact me for more info/explanations off list.

John 

--
Flatwater Electronics
www.flatwaterfarm.com
"Neurosurgery for computer looms."

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Acord <jcacord@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (44)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment