Tuesday, June 27, 2017

[Electric Boats] Re: Electric Drill Powered Dinghy Propulsion [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from king_of_neworleans included below]

I did something similar, that I use to push a pirogue around the marina. Just a straight shaft, though. My Black and Decker cordless paddle pushes a 14 foot pirogue at around 3 kts I guess. No shaft bearing. I just let it spin between my fingers.

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from king_of_neworleans | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
electricpaddle01.jpg

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment