Tuesday, June 13, 2017

[Electric Boats] charging batteries in a series

 

Well I found out some useful information today. I have been trying to charge my batteries in a series a better way to keep them equal without spending $800.00 on a 5 way charger. The local golf cart mechanic said I can leave them hooked up and still charge each battery individually. So rather than buy a charger that maintains them all at once I can get a single maintainer and do each individually. I charge them with a 60v charger at 10 amps until they are close then any that are low I can top off. I should also be able to monitor each battery with a volt gauge hooked to each battery. This should work until I can afford a solar charger to do the same thing.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Daniel Michaels <nov32394@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment