Friday, May 4, 2012

Re: [Electric Boats] concept for an electric houseboat

 

It wasn't my intention to start a discussion about the boat building aspect of the project; I'm pretty comfortable with my chosen materials and building technique.  I'm more interested in figuring out how to electrically drive this thing well and with the most efficiency possible.  Honestly, she shouldn't displace the full 6 ton even with all my stuff on board... but if she floats an inch or two high that shouldn't be a problem.

-keith


--- On Fri, 5/4/12, John Robert <johnrbrt@gmail.com> wrote:
Keith, and all,
What would be the advantage/disadvantage of metal framing for those interior walls?
Seems like there would be less weight, also resistance to moisture and associated problems,
assuming one properly coats/treats the metal frames prior to installation.
"JR"

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment