Thursday, May 17, 2012

Re: [Electric Boats] hydrofoil 100 km range at 4kts (or 7.4kmh)

 

I'm with you Kirk. Misleading? Yes. Untrue? Not exactly. I just did the math in case anyone was drawing the wrong conclusions.

Fair winds,
Eric

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Kirk McLoren <kirkmcloren@...> wrote:
>
> well at 4 knots it isnt a hydrofoil.
> I sure dont expect mpg on a new car specified when rolling downhill.
> It may be Lingua Franca but my old pastor would call it sinful deception.
> I I build you a hydrofoil and tell you it will do 100 miles that wont be measured over 12 hours with a favorable 3 knot current.
> Just sayin.
>
> Kirk
>  
> ...  How beautiful it is to do nothing, then rest afterwards
>     
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment