Monday, May 28, 2012

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Electric Jon boat motors 12v-72v

 

i changed the subject of the email. cant do much from boat sry

-I3Ł

On May 28, 2012, at 10:46 PM, danbollinger <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Ben, Next time, please start a new thread. It makes it easier to follow the discussion

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, BL <benlessin@...> wrote:
>
> The Torqeedo seems to be the new freshwater standard, and has set the bar higher as far as looks go; Though I have seen homemade motors(some from drill parts) outpower and outlast the best. Out on Prettyboy, Liberty, and Loch Raven Reservoirs near Baltimore I have seen alot of great setups. I am wondering if anyony had experience with homebrew Jon boat electric motors or any suggestions. And obviously opinions about the trending Torqeedo and others is surely welcome
>
> On a side note I am also looking for information or recommendations for bimini solar tops.
>
> -I3Å&#65533;
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment