Saturday, May 26, 2012

[Electric Boats] For sale: PMDC Mars motor/gear box, KBL controller, Southern Georgia

 

I've got a Mars brushless electric motor mated up to a Kanzaki marine gear box along with the KBL motor controller and control box (the motor would also work with a Sevcon), the proper serial cables and various other odds and ends including a 48V to 12V converter rated at 10 amps.

I put this together for my 32' sailboat but our use of the boat is going to require more range than I anticipated so we're going to install a conventional engine.

The electric motor/gear box, and other stuff hasn't been installed, its all new. The gear box is from the Yanmar 2QM that we pulled from the boat and will drop into any set of engine beds. The gearbox is in good shape, has been throughly cleaned and repainted, all the hardware is stainless with aluminum used to make the mating panel for the motor to mount to the bell housing of the gear box.

I'd like to sell all the gear as a set, I've got a 3 blade prop that would work well with it. The gear is located in Valdosta, Georgia. We're moving in a week and I'd like to have it sold by then. E-mail me with any offers or questions, I can send pictures or other information as well, suntreader@gmail.com

I'd really like this motor to get into someone's boat and get some use!

David

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment