Wednesday, November 4, 2009

[Electric Boats] Re: shaft brake

 



--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Mike <biankablog@...> wrote:
>
> Victor:
>
> Very nice install. I'd like to possibly put some type of shaft brake in my boat too. But I don't think I'd have the room for what you did anyway. Your shaft brake  has what looks like the a bike sprocket attached to the shaft. But it  kind of scares me. Are you concerned that you could be sliced by a spinning gear? Reminds me of a table saw blade that could do quite a lot of damage if you are not careful around it.
>
> Mike

Hi Mike
It was acsarfkram you should have addressed. I have not converted yet.
I have just sold my PV 9 Hp Diesel, and are trying to figure out what I should buy. The VP 9Hp are weighing only 112+ Kg, so i will have less problem to hoist it out.
So far I have learned that there are enormous differences in price, and not all supplyers have a well defined product, so it may be difficult to compare. I am living in Norway, but as far as I know, there are no problems involved in buying from USA either.

Victor

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment